Our curriculum is built on endorsements & suggestions from over 450 corporates across Asia, Get certified to add an edge to your CV.
AWARD WINNING LMS
Learn through 24*7 interactive LMS with PPTs, Videos, Assignments, Case Studies & Quizzes along with a progress tracker.
TOOL BASED LEARNING
Get exposed to 100+ Live Tools which are used by industry experts and agencies to speed up your learning & output.
MOST IN-DEPTH PROGRAM
Advance Modules with extra learning hours, followed by Google certification. A Digital Marketing program that sets a benchmark.
Learn best digital marketing courses in Borivali from top Training Institute
Social media marketing - SEO Course Borivali - Internet / Online Marketing Training Institute in Borivali
SEO and its importance
If you have researched how to increase traffic to your website, then you would have probably seen everybody talking about "improve your SEO" on your site but what does that mean?
SEO stands for search engine optimization and the role of search is to optimize your website and rank on top search network ranking pages and enhance the visibility factor. There is diverse number of search engine who works on the same factor but taking algorithm into consideration.
You have things like Bing and Yahoo but 90 percent of searches are done on Google. So, that's what exactly we are talking about when we say search engines and basically, a search engine just goes out and crawl’s the web to find the pages and index them in a catalogue.
It's very similar to a book like it has an index at the beginning or at the end, which tells you where everything such as location is. That's pretty much Google and their indexing system as well on the web in the cloud.
So, let's take a look at an example like when you type any keyword on search bar within a second's Google provides you the results. First, there are ads followed by the knowledge graph then below that you have is organic results, typically ten organic results on one page, and organic listing simply means that these results aren't paid at all.
They show up on Google because they have done a good job of telling Google that this page is about this particular query.
Now, fewer than 10 percent of people will click on the next page. If they don't find what they were looking for on the first page. So, here is the reason why SEO is so much important for your website. The top three organic results on a search page get over 70% of all the likes. The first position result usually gets the bulk of clicks followed by the second and third search results. So, that's why it's so important to make sure that your website is first on Google.
Now, here are some important points regarding SEO that you should consider.
- SEO is not only about search engines but good SEO practices will also improve the user experience and will help in increasing its usability.
- SEO is also good for the social promotions of your web site. People who will find your web site by searching on Google or Yahoo are more likely to promote it on Face book, Twitter, or other social media platforms.
- SEO is relatively cheap it is a true business investment. Good SEO implementation will help you to run miles. And, like most things in life, it will only be better with more attention (and investment) it gets.
- You can also make use of some tracking and analytics to improve the performance of the website. But, it's a little difficult task to get all the jumbled things right but possible for a good SEO who is aiming at those improvements.
- High-quality SEO can find out the ways to get hold of new opportunities for your brand. Not only that but it will also get your brand shine. The better a brand is understood, the more opportunities will arise to help it.
Executing a strong, quality SEO on a brand’s website and digital properties is always going to be beneficial for your brand and its marketing efforts.