Informatica ETL Testing Training Certification
With TechLibrary ETL Testing Training, experience the real-time implementation of ETL Testing projects by exploring Data Warehouse, Data Acquisition, Data Loading, Data Warehouse Schema, Testing Strategies, Performance Testing (ETL, Query) etc. Also learn about ETL testing tools such as, QuerySurge, Informatica Data Validation, ICEDQ, Talend Open Studio for Data Integration and many more... Enroll Now!
Why This Course ?
Most companies estimate they’re analyzing a mere 12% of the data they have – Forrester Research
Big Data Analytics to reach $13.95 Billion by 2017 – Markets and Markets
ETL Developer in United States can earn $100,000 – indeed.com
GE, eBay, PayPal, FedEx, EMC, Siemens, BNY Mellon other top Fortune 500 companies use Informatica
Drop us a Query !!!
Table of Content
TechLibrary is one of the best training institute in leading IT online training. We provide best ETL Testing online training with our highly professional real time trainers. ETL stands for “ Extract-Transform-Load” and it is a process of how data is loaded from the source system to the data warehouse. Data is extracted from an OLTP database, transformed to match the data warehouse schema and loaded into the data warehouse database. TechLibrary also do corporate trainings and help them to train their employees. We have been offering courses to consultants, companies so that they can meet all the challenges in their respective technologies. Get Details on Classes, Fees, classroom or Online Training, Placement and Coaching in Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai and india.
- DBMS And RDBMS
- What Is Data Warehousing And Necessity Of It?
- Data Warehousing Architecture
- OLAP,ROLAP, MOLAP
- Data Mining
- Meta Data
- Tables, Views
- Fact And Dimensional Tables
- Partitioning Of Tables
- Concepts Of Referential Integrity
- Concepts Of Modeling
- Database Schema
- Concepts Of Normalization
- Concepts Of Slowly Changing Dimensions
- Concepts Of Data Mart
- Full And Incremental Extraction Process
- Change Data Capture
- DDL, DML Commands
- All The Basic Functions (Character Functions, Conversion Functions, Advanced Functions, Mathematical Functions And Date Functions)
- Practice Sqls For Some Sample Test Scenarios
- What Is ETL And Importance Of ETL Testing??
- Creating, Running And Analyzing Sessions/Workflows In Informatica
- Preparation Of Test Strategy, Test Plan And Estimations
- Testing Scenarios, Creation Of Test Cases And Scripts
- Test Case Execution And Defect Tracking And Reporting
- Validation Of The Report Data With DB And UI Testing
- Preparation Of Test Data
Levels of Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Module Testing
- System Testing